Think about it - there is nothing more important than confidence. Confidence is that feeling that says, "I can do it. I can do anything. I feel strong and relaxed and I know I'm good".
That's how you should feel every time you speak English. You should feel confident every time you speak to an American, Canadian, Australian, or British person.
You should never feel frustrated or confused.
To feel confident, you must have TWO skills:
1. Excellent English Speaking Skill.
Of course, you must be able to speak English quickly, easily and automatically. You must have clear pronunciation. You must be able to think in English. You must be able to understand INSTANTLY and respond INSTANTLY.
You already know that the old methods of schools and textbooks will not give you this skill.
2. Emotional Mastery.
English skill, however, is not enough. You see, I have met a lot of students who are "advanced" English speakers... yet when they try a real conversation they become nervous, stressed, worried, and confused.
This stress blocks their English skill and prevents them from speaking well. To be a truly excellent English speaker, you therefore MUST develop strong emotional mastery.
You must learn how to change your nervousness into confidence. You must learn how to change your worry into calm relaxation. You must learn how to change your stress into power.
Good Luck
Gilda
WORDS
"So for anyone reading this, here is my request…
Tell me what inspires you.
Tell me what you love about your work and your life.
Tell me what you’re looking forward to.
Tell me a secret (if you like).
And I’ll do the same. Slowly but surely."
Anonimous.
Anonimous.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário